Radiata pine finger joint board SZ-12
- Product description
1. Production process of pine finger joint board
The log is divided into the specified thickness ===》Single-sided planing===》Natural drying===》Intercept the board surface ===》Integral bonding ===》Double-sided planing===》Plate finishing== =》Panel surface sanding===》Drying===》Plate surface secondary trimming===》Packing
2. Technical requirements for pine finger joint boards
(1) The moisture content generally reaches between 10% and 14%.
(2) The quality requirements are generally surface texture, color difference, decay, ring cracks, internal cracks, honeycomb cracks, moth-eaten, worm eyes, dead knots, sandwiching, etc.
3. Physical and chemical properties of pine finger joint board
Average weight: 500KG/M3
4. Specifications of Paulownia Jigsaw:
Pine finger joint board
Moisture content: 10-14%
White latex 100%
2440mm or other specifications
Furniture, drawer panels, back panels, door panels, flooring, handicrafts, wall panels for decoration, inner panels for musical instruments, etc.
5. Features and uses of pine finger joint board
(1) The characteristics of the pine finger joint board: easy to process, good strength and not easy to deform, beautiful material color and texture, no deformation and cracking of the wood, moisture resistance, strong water resistance, rot resistance and durability.
(2) The use of pine finger joint board: pine finger joint board is the most important material for drawers and bed boards. It is also widely used in furniture production, interior decoration, handicrafts, bed slats, skirting, wall boards, and door panels , Window sill surface, musical instrument panel, airplane model coffin, etc.
6. Pine finger joint board export countries and regions
The paulownia boards produced by our company are mainly sold abroad in Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, Europe and the United States. Domestically, it is mainly sold to furniture manufacturers and wooden door manufacturers in major cities.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
Scan And Follow The Official Account