Canadian Hemlock Finger Joint Board-SF-17
- Product description
1. Chinese fir finger joint board production process
The log is divided into the specified thickness ===》Single-sided planing===》Natural drying===》Intercept the board surface ===》Integral bonding ===》Double-sided planing===》Plate finishing== =》Panel surface sanding===》Drying===》Plate surface secondary trimming===》Packing
2. Technical requirements for Chinese fir finger joint board
(1) The moisture content generally reaches between 10% and 14%.
(2) The quality requirements are generally surface texture, color difference, decay, ring cracks, internal cracks, honeycomb cracks, moth-eaten, worm eyes, dead knots, sandwiching, etc.
3. Physical and chemical properties of Chinese fir finger joint board
Average weight: 500KG/M3
4. Specifications of Chinese fir finger joint board:
Chinese fir finger joint board
Moisture content: 10-14%
2440mm or other specifications
Furniture, drawer panels, back panels, door panels, flooring, handicrafts, wall panels for decoration, inner panels for musical instruments, etc.
5. Features and uses of Chinese fir finger joint board
(1) Fir finger joint board features: light weight, easy processing, good nail holding power, small deformation, not easy to crack, and high load-bearing capacity.
(2) Fir finger joint board use: Fir finger joint board is the most important material for drawers and bed boards. It is also widely used in door covers, window covers, partition walls, ceiling modeling, furniture making, interior decoration, handicrafts, bed slats , Skirting, wall panels, door panels, window sills, etc.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
Scan And Follow The Official Account