Canadian Hemlock Finger Joint Board-SF-19
- Product description
1. Fir jigsaw production process
The log is divided into the specified thickness ===》Single-sided planing===》Natural drying===》Intercept the board surface ===》Integral bonding ===》Double-sided planing===》Plate finishing== =》Panel surface sanding===》Drying===》Plate surface secondary trimming===》Packing
2. Technical requirements for fir splicing
(1) The moisture content is generally between 8%-12%.
(2) The moisture content of the adjacent adhesive surface of the panel cannot be greater than 13%
(3) The quality requirements are generally surface texture, color difference, decay, ring cracks, internal cracks, honeycomb cracks, insects, insect eyes, dead knots, sandwiches, etc.
3. Physical and chemical properties of Chinese fir puzzle
Average weight: 290KG/M3
4. Specifications of Chinese fir puzzle:
Chinese fir puzzle
Moisture content: 8-13%
Furniture, drawer panels, back panels, door panels, flooring, handicrafts, wall panels for decoration, inner panels for musical instruments, etc.
5. Fir jigsaw features and uses
(1) Fir jigsaw puzzle features: natural log fragrance, which can eliminate fatigue and relieve stress. The wood grain is straight, the structure is uniform, and the texture is good. The material is light and soft, easy to dry, small shrinkage, no warping, good durability, easy processing, and good bonding performance. .
(2) Fir jigsaw application: Fir jigsaw is widely used in furniture production, interior decoration, handicrafts, bed slats, skirting, wall panels, door plywood, window sills, musical instrument panels, airplane model coffins, etc.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
Scan And Follow The Official Account