Paulownia finger joint board-TZ-12
- Product description
1. Paulownia finger joint board production process
The log is divided into the specified thickness ===》Double-sided planing===》Natural drying===》The board surface is cut off the square bar===》The comb teeth are connected into strips with an adhesive ===》Planed four sides== =》Jigsaw===》Planing, sanding===》Drying===》Repair===》Packing
2. Technical requirements for Paulownia finger joint board
(1) The moisture content is generally between 8% and 13%.
(2) The moisture content of the adjacent adhesive surface of the panel cannot be greater than 14%
(3) The quality requirements are generally surface texture, color difference, decay, ring cracks, internal cracks, honeycomb cracks, insects, insect eyes, dead knots, sandwiches, etc.
3. Paulownia finger joint board density
Average weight: 295KG/M3
4. Specification of Paulownia finger joint board:
Paulownia finger joint board
100% Environmental glue
2440mm Or customized according to customer requirements
1220mm Or customized according to customer requirements
5. Characteristics and uses of Paulownia finger joint board
(1) Paulownia finger joint board features: easy to process, the material is brittle and dense, tough and tough, not easy to crack, the material color and texture are beautiful, the material is light and tasteless, the wood is not deformed and warped, moisture-proof, moisture-proof, strong water resistance, It is resistant to decay, strong and durable.
(2) Paulownia finger joint board use: Paulownia jigsaw is the most important material for drawers and bed boards. It is also widely used in furniture production, interior decoration, handicrafts, bed slats, skirting, wall panels, door panels, Window sill surface, instrument panel, airplane model coffin, etc. Paulownia furniture is a best-selling high-end product in Japan, and Paulownia coffins are the first-class funeral rites in Korea.
6. Paulownia finger joint board export countries and regions
The paulownia boards produced by our company are mainly sold abroad in Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, Europe and the United States. Domestic furniture manufacturers and wooden door manufacturers are mainly sold to major cities.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
Scan And Follow The Official Account